Mama's House

My photo
Akron, Ohio, United States
Mama needs a little outlet. I like to write. I decided a second blog was perfect for those days when I've got a lot on my mind.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I like this better than traditional stuffed peppers

I think I like it better becasue I can chop up the green peppers pretty small. Bigger pieces of pepper aren't my favorite. And when I do traditional peppers it seems the peppers don't get cooked as completely. Raw peppers bother my tummy.

UNSTUFFED PEPPERS

3 lb. ground meat
1 large onion, chopped
2 green peppers, slice in strips or chopped
1 can mushrooms
2 cans of stewed tomatoes
2 small or 1 large can tomato paste. Salt and pepper to taste.
Brown meat with onion, pepper and mushrooms. Add remaining ingredients. Serve with rice.

2 comments:

  1. Hi mama,
    Next time you have this invite me over and I will bring the wine so we can celebrate LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely good! You should try it out since its chilly this week.

    ReplyDelete